Two Guys in a Garage - A Production Blog

A blog by two filmmakers about the making of the documentary film; "Michael Pilato: Mural Canyon"

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Rolling, Rolling, Rolling


We ushered in a new month with a flurry of activity. I was in Philadelphia yesterday with our ongoing search for an attorney. My first stop was at PVLA. For P.A. filmmakers this is a HUGE resourse--a must see. They were very informative and listened to what I had to say. It's so refreshing to deal with people who have the human components in order. I will blog more in-depth on human components issues in general in future posts.

While at PVLA, they turned me onto
Isaiah Zagar. I took a ride through South Street to see some of his work. It's amazing and inspiring. South Street, by the way, reminds me of a blend of Melrose Ave.(L.A.) and Bleeker Street (NYC), a very cool place.

I interviewed with one other attorney, but they were not licenced in N.Y., PA, and CA. We need someone that has all three. It's just easier to have someone in legal that has a passport that cuts accross all borders where we will potentially do business (distribution companies mostly). Nevertheless it was an informative chat and a strong contact.

When I got back to Williamsport, I got an e-mail from
Steve Shope. He informed me that he's coming on board and was available on all fronts to give his expertise to the film. He is a Williamsport guy with world experience and a great addition to our Marketing/Fundraising team. Thanks Steve!

More good news--WVIA will be in town to film for the Mural tomorrow on
First Friday.

Carlos


Technorati Tags: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home